Saturday, July 4, 2009

A mess but success

OK i did it as you can see as you scroll down
I have successfully uploaded the sports day pictures in the most messy way..
How i did it??

I figured out if uploading 4 pictures takes half an hour why not try uploading one picture at the same time??

So i sat there like an idiot uploading ONE picture EACH time painfully watching the time pass and this blog is real messy...

Surprisingly, everything worked according to plan and i managed to download the sports day pictures..

Yawn!!

So tired..
stayed up dancing and singing madly in my room with my sister..
We switched off the lights and turned on our lava lamps..

As tribute to Michael Jackson we turned up his songs to the max!!
And danced and sang like crazy people for an hour..

Here are my favourites..

Black and White (But i like Adam Lamberts one better)
Scream!
Thriller
Man in the mirror
Billy Jean
Heal the world
Beat it
Bad..

Over and out..
Lihui..

No comments:

Post a Comment