Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh. My. Gosh.

Today was fun. I wasn't in class the whole day because I had to practice for choral speaking.
We people are totally crazy. We played basketball with the hand holding an umbrella. ('cause it was really HOT.) ShaoWen, Jessie, Jon, Jo and I were playing basketball under the HOT sun. But I couldn't shoot one ball to the goal. Such a failure.

Well, it was tiring.

♥ Hope you guys had fun in school.


I miss the time we were together and do something crazy. And, the time we looked like some kind of insane people hanging around in the school. I really miss that.

p.s: I don't really hate Super Junior, i found out someone cute inside the band. ;D I'm sure YinHui will be very glad to hear this.

Finally i have finished my NIE project. It's super tiring and it annoys me when the date line is getting nearer and nearer. But I'm so glad that ours are so beautiful and gorgeous. Isn't it ZU?

I bought the banana chocolate from the librarians. It's so sweeet. If you don't like sweet stuff, you wouldn't like it. It costs 3 bucks. I know i know, expensive. But I don't care as long as I can taste it. :D Yummy.

Usher, Oh my gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment