Saturday, August 29, 2009

HEY YOU PEOPLE! (:

It seems like i havent been doing my job..updating this blog i meant..haha..CANDACE AND LI HUI BOTH SO CHILDISH =P HAHA.

Anyway, sorry huis..i cant be there to enjoy with you guys..well atleast you guys enjoyed your time! (: oh, but promise after pmr, we're gonna enjoy to the maximum!! TOGETHER as in FIVE OF US. :D OHH I CANT WAIT....

So hey, seems like that day was really fun!! I missed it..again :( ZU EN WEAR DRESS?!!!! OH MY GOSH..HEY, I WANT TO SEE! :PPP and oh my gosh..the dresses are so nice! Lol.

And..li hui..dont care about shitface #1..YOU STILL HAVE US..WE'LL BE THERE FOR YOU.. I PROMISE:)

So guys..i miss you all sooooooooo much..i wish i would see you guys now!!! Oh, and when are we going to see each other again? Tuesday..Oh right, tuesday..ON THAT DAY..YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT THE 'STUDY WENT WRONG' OUTING..oh my gosh i cant wait to know..(:

Okay..i am going to stop now..see you guys on tuesday!! (: Love you. -Yin Hui- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment