Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank you, CANDEE (:

I know this is gonna sound abit lesbian but who cares? Hehe.

So yeah, i really appreciate everything that you've done for me. EVERYTHING.
You were there for me while i was unhappy and frustrated with myself.
You stick with me through whatever.
I'm really glad to have you as my best friend. Really, my BEST FRIEND (:
I know we will be best friends FOREVER.
We planned everything right, we are gonna train together atleast twice a week, and study together right? Yay! Haha.
And you know,
No one ever treat me that good, really you are the only one!
You even gave up the third place for me. FOR ME.
I'm glad but i hate myself too, because you know, if its not you, i wouldnt get third.
I didn't know a friend can sacrifice herself like this for their friend, until you did that to me, i understand whats called TRUE FRIEND.
Yeah, you are the BEST for me :)

We will help each other up, i know.
We still have so long to go.
I know one day i will do something for you too, because i will.
So when you need any help, just tell me.
I will try my very best to help you. I PROMISE.

I really dont know what else to say to show that i'm really glad,
apart from thank you. THANKS BABE :D

We will be best friends forever right?
Promise forever and ever? hehe.

And you know,
i love you nomatter what :]


From :
Your Best Friend,
Yin Hui ;D

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there wawa we both know you could have done better..

    ReplyDelete